2014年8月5日火曜日

Japanese Fireworks

Hi everyone, how was your long weekend?

I'm going talk about last Saturday.

First, I went to a pancake restaurant with Mana at lunch. We ate pancakes, french toast, eggs, sausages, and bacon. It was delicious so we ate everything!

Next, we went shopping. We bought beach sandals. It was good price.

After that, we went to granville island and met some JHS students and a JHS teacher. His name is Paul. He is a English teacher of JHS. We talked about life in Canada. I spent a good time. I'm looking forward to meet him again next April.

Finally, we went to English bay to watch fireworks. We met Nanami and her roommate there. After that, her roommate's friends came there so we watched fireworks together. It was Japanese fireworks. It was so beautiful and amazing. I cried. Someone said "your country is amazing." I'm so happy.

Today, team Japan wins 2014 HONDA Celebration Of Light!!!

Thank you for reading :)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Kinari. You had good weekend! Nice. I didnt go PPP, what did you do at PPP. I wish I could go there. Also I didnt go to see fireworks.... I know im stupid. However, Japan wons! YAY! Im soo happy! Im proud of my country!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kinari<3 How was your weekend? This day, you were so busy day! lol I went to English Bay too because I wanted to watch fireworks of japan! There were a lot of people, so tired..., but It was so beautiful...! I was impressed very much!! The Japanese best<3

    返信削除