2014年8月7日木曜日

The God Must Be Crazy

Hi everyone, I'm going to talk about a movie.

The movie title is "The God Must Be Crazy." I have never watched the movie before. It was interesting. First, people who don't use English are found a coke bottle. I was suprised at they use it with diffent and various ways. I thought we should give them more empty bottles. Maybe it makes them happy. Next, a man who can speak English (I couldn't catch his name) is so funny. His car is so crazy. It almost broke. If I am a girl who ride the car together, I don't want to ride the car. I would like to walk, and I don't want to spend with the man. If  I spend with the man, I think my items are broken by him.

Thank you for reading :)

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi KInari. How was the movie? I feel funny, but I can't understand very much. I should more study.
    His car is so crazy!! It's funny!! I like his car, so I want to ride his car. It's kidding. Do you know this is continuing for movie. The gods must be crazy 2!! Let's watch this if you want to watch this movie.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kinari! Today is so good day for us isn't it?:) This movie was so interesting and funny for me! I think so too, Kinari! There were many happenings and many funny people in it. However, I couldn't understand everything, so I wanna watch it again. In addtion, your thinking is very right! I don't want to ride the man's car...!lol It was so very funny movie.

    返信削除
  3. Hi Kinari! Do you like this movie? I think this movie very funny. Me too!! I don't know his name. I need study English very hard. Do you like watch movie? I want to with you together. Today is last class, I'm so sad!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi,Kinari. How is it going? This is the last comment. I'm so sad..
    I think so too. I don't want to spend time with the man. This movie was so interesting for us. I was surprised because many incident happened.

    返信削除