2014年6月17日火曜日

Accomplishment


When I was a junior high school student, I tried to study hard for a high school entrance exam because there was a high school which I want to go. The high school level was high for me so I had to do my best. I tried to study harder than my friends. I became a class leader and a club leader. I went to junior high school everyday.  I tried to be perfect. I don’t like study but I really wanted to accept by the high school. Finally, I accepted by the high school. If you really want to success, you should try to do harder than other people.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Congrats,Knari!!!!!!! How long time a day did you study? What's your high school name?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you, Haruki!!!!! My high school name is Mito second high school. I studied 4hours after school on Monday to Friday when I dicided to enter the high school. I studied 8 hours on every weekend and studied 10 hours in winter vacation. I became crazy.

      削除
  2. Your success is almost same for me. I could enter the high school too. You are good person because you were studying harder than other people in your class. I could not that but I did my best. I am very happy that you could enter this high school. That was really your accomplishment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you and congrats, Sachiho!!!!! I'm also glad to meet you at JHS :)))

      削除
  3. Hello Kinari!!
    Kinari After reading your accomplishment. I know you're a hard girl. It is very worthy of my learning. Because the need to work very hard to learn the language. I enjoyed reading your blog.

    返信削除