2014年6月8日日曜日

My Introduction

    Hi, I'm Kinari. I live in New westminster and I come from Mito city in Japan. My dream is to work at hotel in Japan. I like to help people and kind for them. I also like Disney so I want to work at the Tokyo Disney resort official hotels. I worked at the Tokyo Disney resort official hotel at part time job. It was so exciting but there aren't many foreign guests. I'm studying abroad and studying English now so I want to use English at my job in future. I also want to foreign guests know Japanese culture. I'm interested in Ryokan. Ryokan has hot spring and Japanese style room. It has Japanese Omotenashi, too. There are many foreign guests at Ryokan. I'm confusing now. I want to work at the Tokyo Disney resort official hotels or Ryokan.

2 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Kinari! I didn't know you came from Mito! It is so far from Tokyo!
    I'm also interested in Tokyo Disney resort official hotel, but I have never stayed there. I want to stay at Tokyo Desney resort official hotels and spend good time.
    When I read your blog, I miss hot springs... I also want to stay at Ryokan whitch has hot springs.

    返信削除