2014年6月16日月曜日

Father's Day

Hi, I had a good weekend :) Weather was bad so I almost stayed home. I went outside only in the evening on Saturday. I went to Metrotown with Mana. We bought a father's day present for our host father. She bought GODIVA's chocolates. Few days ago, Hikari bought GODIVA's chocolates for her host father, too. My host father maybe doesn't like sweets, so I bought coffee beans at Starbucks Coffee. He always drinks a cup of coffee so I thought he will be glad. By the way, I can't eat chocolates but I tasted a GODIVA's chocolate. It was delicious.



I give the present just now!! He glad to this. He looks happy so I'm very happy :)))

Thank you for reading ;)


3 件のコメント:

  1. I father’s day give my dad father message, I miss my parent .I don’t see my host father ,so I can’t said to be happy father’s day . I think GODIVA's chocolate looks very beautiful and delicious!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reading, Grace :)) Oh, I didn't say "happy father's day" to my real father !!! I'm bad girl and you are good girl :') I want to eat GODIVA's chocolate!!!

      削除
  2. Hi Kinari, How are you doing? Your host father was so happy,right? You are good person because I have never given anything to host father. I want to eat GODIVA's chocolate!! I like it. I want to try GODIVA's chocolate in Canada.
    Thank you for sharing your good experience.

    返信削除