2014年6月9日月曜日

Soccer Game

    It was fan this weekend. I went to Lougheed Town Centre with Mana and Chihiro on Saturday. We ate Korean food. It was delicious. I like spicy food and Korea. I like Korean food, Korean artist, Korean fashion and so on. Today, I watched soccer game with Hikari, Haruki and Chihiro. Our friend, Ryosuke played soccer. He is good soccer player but he looked like tired today. After that, we went to a pancake restaurant. Canadian foods are delicious but these are fattening so I ordered salad. However, the salad was too much for me so we shared the salad. We talked long time and I'm interested in this stories. I don't know how to post pictures so I post it next time. Thank you guys!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for yesterday! I want to join If you going to eat Korean food next time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Hikari~!! Sure~!! I already miss Korean food :'(

      削除