2014年6月11日水曜日

Polite

Hi, I think Japanese are fussy about manners. There are a lot of polite and rude. For example,
  1. exchange bows with a parson when you meet the person who meets for the first time
  2. do not talk when something foods hold in your mouth
  3. do not put the elbow on a table during a meal
  4. say "Itadakimasu" before the meal
  5. say "Gochisosamadeshita" after the meal
  6. hold a rice bowl when you eat
  7. arrive on time
  8. greet somebody
  9. remove your shoes when you enter a home
  10. bring foods when you go someone's home
There are much more polite in Japan. I think there is culture differences between how to do polite action but this action meaning is maybe same. I don't know other countries polite well. Are these polite different from your country? I want to know more!!

5 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Haruki, thank you for reading :) I think so, too!! I like to say that!! My host family don't say that as we know, but they often say "It's delicious, thanks dad." I don't know that it's manner or not, but I also like that.

      削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Hi Kinari, I agree your idea. I want to say ITADAKIMASU and GOTISOUSAMA because these are polite of Japan. I think so too about Japanese polite difference. Culture is the most important part for polite. I want to learn about other country too.
    Thank you for sharing your very good idea.

    返信削除
  4. Hi kinari! I can understand your idea! Since I came to Canada, sometime, I am late for a appointed time...I think this is not good culture in Canada. I must not be late! That's why I am careful from now on!! Thank you for sharing your idea.

    返信削除