2014年6月21日土曜日

Pet Peeves

I write about pet peeves. There are pet peeves in my life. For example,
  1. It drives me crazy when buses don't come on time.
  2. It drives me crazy when someone talks irresponsible.
  3. It bugs me when my sister uses my clothes without asking me first.
  4. It bugs me when my mother says me "not womanly."
  5. It drives me crazy when my friends don't come on time if we are going to play together.
  6. It drives me crazy when my father pretends to know.
  7. It bugs me when someone speaks to me while I talk with other parson.
  8. It bugs me when someone asks me one question again and again.
  9. It drives me crazy when someone makes noise while I study.
  10. It bugs me when someone makes noise while I sleep.
I think I'm earnest so I don't like irresponsible action. However, these almost don't makes me angry and when I angry, it doesn't show on my face.

Thank you for reading!!

7 件のコメント:

  1. Your story is very interesting. Iagree all of your opinion. I like number eight. I did not think up that opinion but l really agree that. I think it bugs almost of people. I do not like noizy too. I enjoyed reading your opinion.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. I agree your No.5, No.9 and No.10 opinion! ;)

    返信削除
  4. Hello Kinari! I agree to your opinion. Numver 8 is I really agree that.

    返信削除
  5. Hi Kinari, I agree with your idea but I don't think so number 4 idea because I think you are womanly. I agree number 9 because if someone make noise while I study, I can't stand and say "Be quiet".
    Thnk you for sharing your very good ideas.

    返信削除
  6. Hi Kinari! I agree your opinion No.10. When I sleep noisy is really irritated.

    返信削除
  7. Hi Kinari,
    I very very agree your opinion. Because when I sleep if have noise I will can't sleep. But, my homesaty very noise every morning, so will be a crazy girl!

    返信削除