2014年7月21日月曜日

Any Regrets

I'm going to write about my regrets. First, when I was junior high student, I joined brass band club. Then I could participate in a ensemble contest, but I didn't participate. If I participate the contest, parhaps I got a evaluation about that. Second, when I had long hair, I cut hair short. I regretted it just a little. Third, when I was high school student, I didn't study hard. I didn't like study so much, but I had a university entrance exam. Then I want to enter the exam, but the time was gone. My skill was too bad so I was afraid lest I should fail. I didn't try the exam. I'm a cowardly girl. I think I should try everything.

Thank you for reading!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kinari! You had a long hair, didn't you?! Wow, I was surprised, and I want to see your long hair! If you have a picture, please show me!Lol In addtion, I took a univercity entrance exam, too! I couldn't pass it..., but I think I could experience any things because of my shool became JHS. However, I think so that you wrote "I think I should ry everything".

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Kinari. Everyone has regrest but that fine because I think regrest is make you grow up also you are pretty girl!

    返信削除