2014年7月11日金曜日

Communication Breakdowns

Hi everyone,
I'm going to write about communication breakdowns. When I talk with friends or family, sometimes I only say phrases. My friends also do that. Maybe they think I understand what want to say. I always guess what they want to say. I often almost understand, but sometimes I can't understand. It makes me confuse. Then there is a communication breakdown. We stop talking, and we ask to each other.

It waste time so we should talk with sentences. It is important not only feel but also think how to understand someone.

Thanks for reading :)

4 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kinari, I agree with your idea, we have to make sentence and talking.

    返信削除
  3. Hi,Kinari. I think so too. Sometimes, when I talk with foreigner, I use only phrases or words. I also want to speak natural English. Let's try to speak it!

    返信削除
  4. Hi Kinari! I think so too because my case is same with you! When I talk with native speaker or friends in English, I sometimes can't understand and hear, so I say only words. It is not good for practice! We have many times now, so let's try to make sentenses at any time! :) We can do it!<3

    返信削除