2014年7月16日水曜日

My Sisters

Hi everyone,

I'm going to talk about my host sister and my real sister.

I have a host sister. Her name is Caelyn. She is 7 years old, and she is active girl. She learns to play the guitar, swimming, and dancing every week. She is good at play monkey bar. She likes watch movies, and her favorite movie is FROZEN. I like it, too, so we sometimes sing FROZENs songs together. We often play vally ball. She is always smiling. She is so cute!!!

I also have a real younger sister. Her name is Hiyori. She is 16 years old, and she is selfishness girl. She is high school student. She joins dance club in her high school. She is good at draw a picture. She is studing hard for the university entrance examination. I hope she will pass the examination. We don't fall out, and we are both close. When I come back Japan, I want to play with her.

Thanks for readng!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Both of your sisters are very good. Your host sister is exciting and cute. I hope your sister will pass the examination too. I have host brother and real brother, but I don’t have a sister. I like both of my brothers. I became to want sister after I read your blog.

    返信削除