2014年7月28日月曜日

USA Fireworks

Hi everyone!

I went to English bay and saw fireworks with Mana last Saturday. This is not only vancouver's biggest event, but it's also the largest offshore fireworks competition in the world. July 26 was American fireworks. The show was amazing!!! I took a movie. What a beautiful fireworks!!! I was suprised at the show. I always think Japanese fireworks is best, but I'm worried about Japanese show on August 2. I hope that Japanese show is more wonderful than American show.

Next show is French!! I'm going to see the show!!!

Thank you for reading :)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kinari. Wow. I'm so jealous you soooo much! I really wanted to go to see fireworks. I want to go next show French. Absolutely Japanese show too! I watched your movie on Instagram. It was really beautiful!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kinari :) How are you?? I watched a fireworks last night too! It was very beautiful...! I was impressed by the fireworks. I am not going to go to fireworks of France, so please tell me the fireworks of france!!

    返信削除