2014年7月7日月曜日

Dance Member

Hi guys!! I went to SFU and Korean restaurant last Saturday with my friend who are dance club member. Last Thursday I made friends in the club and we danced. Then we decided to go there. First, we went to SFU. The university is the second most famous university in Canada. It is so big. We studied at the university. One of friend is Canadian Korean so he teach us English. I spent nice time. Next, we ate Korean foods. I ate soon tofu, tteokbokki, and Korean pancake. It was so delicious. I like not only Korean popular music but also Korean food. Finally, we ate maccha green tea parfait. It is fattening but delicious. I love maccha. I think maccha is the most delicious food in the world. Needless to say I was so happy. It was so fun. We have dance lesson next Tuesday so I'll lose weight.

Thanks for reading :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿