2014年7月4日金曜日

Making Friends

I will write about how to make friends at Douglas College. First, you should make friends in your class. It is easy for you to talk with classmates at the first time. Then you are better talk on ahead. You can talk about self-introduction with new friends. Next, you should keep smiling. If you talk with a serious look, your new friends will feel not good so smile is important. Finally, you are better plan playing with new friends. It is good way to spend a good time each other. I think most important thing is "don't be shy." We can do it!

Thank you for reading.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Kinari! How is it going?
    I agree your opinion. If become same class, we can easy to make a friend!Then the smile is very important, so we sould keep smiling. However, it is the first time, I begin a nervous. How is it good? May I have advice?
    I think that this is the first comment, right?

    返信削除
  2. I agree your opinion and I wanna try that.

    返信削除