2014年7月13日日曜日

New Friends

Hi guys,

I'm going to write about last Friday. I went downtown with my Japanese friends. There are Korean people who are Douglas college student so I could make Korean friends!!! We went to Japanese izakaya, and my Japanese friends and I introduced Japanese dishes. We tell each other about culture, lunguage, famous foods, recomend place, and so on. I love korean foods and music, and I interested in Korea so it was so excited. The Korean students are going to go back Korea after two weeks. I'm so sad, but we promised that if we travel each country, we show own country. It sounds fun! I can't wait!!

Thanks for reading :))

4 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kinari :) I know that you likes Korean music and Korean food, so this blog makes me happy!! If you go to Korea, please tell me the story in detail. I'm looking forward to it!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi,Kinari. Sounds good! I know you likes k-pop and Korean, so this blog looks so nice! I also want to make friends from other country.

    返信削除
  4. Hi Kinari! In last Friday, I accidentally met you in waterfront! I was surprised!Lol Your blog is so fun! I could feel your feeling because your sentences of all look happy! This is good memory for you. What's your Korean friend's name?:) Where did you go? How was it? Plesase tell me.Lol

    返信削除