2014年7月21日月曜日

Movies

Hi everyone, how is your weekend?

I'm going to talk about last Saturday. I went to Manas' house. I watched movie with Mana and Nanami. We watched "Mask" and "Toy Story." I watched "Mask" at the first time. I didn't know this story, but it was interesting. "Toy Story" is one of my favorite movie. I like characters in the movie. Then we ate sushi. We took out it at Kojima Sushi. I thought it's delicious. I like it. We also ate ice cream. It is unhealthy, but I love ice cream. I spent a great time, thank you Mana and Nanami!

Thank you for reading :)

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kinari! How is it going!! Thank you for giving me a comment!! It was exciting:) Next time also bring a big big popcorn with cola!! LOL
    OH! Thank you Kinari! that's good invitation! I wanna meet her so mush:) I will go your house with Mana!! Thanks! I'm looking forward seeing her!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kinari! Thank you on this weekend. I had a good time!! I like these movie. What movie does the next watch?? However, I want to apologize. We were not able to study...I'm sorry,,,
    I go to your house in the summer vacation right? I'm looking forward to!!
    Let's play together again:)

    返信削除
  3. Sounds really great!! I also like the movie that named "Mask" because the hero is sooo cool and crazy!! X) I want to watch it!! Do you like watch movies? If you like do that and there is an opportunity, would you like to go to a cinema? I'm interested in any kind of movies, so please let me know!! :)

    返信削除