2014年7月16日水曜日

My Favorites

Hi everyone,

Today I'm going to talk about my favorites. My hobby is dancing and listen to music. I like K-pop(Korean pops). My favorite K-pop group is SHINee. Do you know SHINee? Thay are so cool!!! I love them because I love thair songs, dance, voice, character, and so on. I love thair dance so I often practice thair dance. I recomend the song, "Replay." This song is thair first song. I'll show you the songs music video if you want. I also like go to concert. It drives me crazy.

I want to know your favorite music! I want to sare with you!!

Thanks for reading.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kinako:)
    You know that I like K-pop, too. We like go to concert, but we can't go there. I want to hear. Why many concerts aren't hold in Canada? I think Vancouver is very famouse place!!! Why?? I want to know. I want to go SMT....How abou you Kinari?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Absolutely!!!!! I want to go to SMT!!!!! By the way, today is Taemin's birthday! He became 22 years old... Almost same age with us... I can't believe...

      削除